U Bank has launched Home Remittance Wallet Account (HRA) as per the SBP guidelines for the customers to receive Foreign Remittance in their UPaisa mobile wallet account. This account is meant for beneficiaries of home remittances i.e. individuals having Pakistani nationality only.
- Easy Registration
- Higher Limits
- No fee is applicable on receiving funds
- No More Queues as Home remittance can now be received directly in M-wallet
- There is no paperwork or form filling requirements for withdrawals
- Cash-out from 40,000+ locations
- Funds Transfer, Bill Payment, Mobile Load and other facilities
- Free Minutes on Receiving Funds
- 24/7 cash withdrawn facility through ATM card
How HRA Account can be opened?
Customer has to visit any U Bank branch along with a valid CNIC and a Ufone registered mobile number. By filling the account opening form a home remittance Account can be opened.
How to deposit funds into HRA Wallet?
Funds can only be credited through an international remittance transaction and will be credited to a customer’s account instantly. A confirmation SMS will be sent to the customer from 8011.
Is there any additional benefit for beneficiaries received remittance from U Bank through HRA Account?
For every USD $1 received, beneficiary can get air time worth Rs.2/- subject to funds credited into Special
HRA Mobile Wallet accounts i.e. if customer receives USD 50 as home remittance, airtime worth PKR 100 will be given.
HRA Transactions Limits?
Below mention limits will be applied on HRA Wallet
- Fund Transfer Limits 100,000/- Per Day
- Cash Withdrawal Limit 50,000/- Per Day
- Cash Withdrawal Limit 500,000/- Per Month
- Inward Transactions Limit No limit
- Maximum balance limit 1,500,000/-
*Terms and conditions apply