Sohni Dharti Remittance Program (SDRP) is a point-based loyalty scheme for expat Pakistanis who work abroad and send money to their loved ones in Pakistan through banking channels through exchange companies.
It is a unique and first-ever smartphone application available in English and Urdu language that tracks and updates every remittance a remitter sends home and awards remitters with reward points, which can be redeemed for free of cost services at multiple Public Service Entities.
Awarded criteria for reward points
|Category||Annual Remittance Amount||Awarding Ratio (% of remittance amount)|
|Green||Up to USD 10,000||1.00%|
|Gold||Up to USD 30,000||1.25%|
|Platinum||More than USD 30,000||1.50%|
Redeeming Reward Points Places
- Pakistan International Airlines
- Federal Board of Revenue
- National Database and Registration Authority
- State Life Insurance Corporation of Pakistan
- Overseas Pakistanis Foundation Schools
- Utility Stores Corporation
- Bureau of Emigration and Overseas Employment
- Directorate General of Immigration and Passports