You can now earn loyalty points for sending remittances home!
The Sohni Dharti Remittance Program (SDRP), introduced by 1LINK and the State Bank of Pakistan, is a points-based loyalty scheme for expatriate Pakistanis who can send money to their loved ones in Pakistan through formal banking channels or exchange companies.
The SDRP is a unique and the first-ever smartphone application available in English and Urdu language that tracks and updates every remittance a remitter sends home, and awards remitters with reward points, which can be redeemed for free of cost services at multiple Public Service Entities.
To use the SDRP program, please download the SDRP app and start earning loyalty points now.
Download now and avail opportunities for exciting rewards and benefits!
Please click here to check out details of the Redemption Benefits by 1LINK.
Awarded criteria for reward points
|Category||Annual Remittance Amount||Awarding Ratio (% of remittance amount)|
|Green||Up to USD 10,000||1.00%|
|Gold||Up to USD 30,000||1.25%|
|Platinum||More than USD 30,000||1.50%|
Redeeming Reward Points Places
- Pakistan International Airlines
- Federal Board of Revenue
- National Database and Registration Authority
- State Life Insurance Corporation of Pakistan
- Overseas Pakistanis Foundation Schools
- Utility Stores Corporation
- Bureau of Emigration and Overseas Employment
- Directorate General of Immigration and Passports